1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. DATA PROCESSED
- We will process the following personal data as controller when you use the Service:
- email address;
- home address;
- delivery address;
- telephone number;
- order data (such as products and price);
- payment method;
- shipping details; and
- information about your use of the Service, such as technical data, which may include the URL you are accessing the Service from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system.
- We are unable to provide you with the Service unless you provide us with the personal data above.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
- We will process the personal data set out above for the following purposes:
- to improve and develop the Service or new services and products and to analyse your use of the Service;
- to ensure the technical functioning of the Service; and
- to fulfil requirements by law.
4. LEGAL GROUND
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may share your personal data with third parties such as hosting providers in order to provide you with the Service.
- The recipients with whom we may share your personal data are located in the EU/EEA. Notwithstanding the above, in the event such recipient is located outside the EU/EEA, we will apply appropriate safeguards for the data transfers in accordance with article 46 of the GDPR.
6. RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data was collected or as otherwise required or authorised by applicable law.
The Service is not directed to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 and you become aware of that the child has provided personal data to us without your consent, please contact email@example.com to exercise your access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to withdraw your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds.
- You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge once (1) every calendar year. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to another data controllers.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
- To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tectry Software AB, Armégatan 5, 171 71 Solna, Sweden. In your letter/email please state your full name and email. Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your personal data yourself.
- If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
11. CHANGE OF CONTROL